Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reduce Stress By Changing How You Think

Helena Leong
101678k

After reading the article, I strongly agree that we can change what we do by how we think. For example, this article talks about reducing stress. Everyone has experience stress before be it at school, work or even at home.
Usually, when one experience stress, they may feel frustrated and even throw their temper at anyone. Some may even get anxious and become mentally fearful of anything. Worst, some people might not be able to handle stress and fall into the state of depression and then commit suicide.
So, how can we reduce stress? For me, I will tell myself to be more optimistic and think about positive things. When revising for exams, I will take a short break OF 15 to 30 minutes by listening to my favourite music or listen to soothing classical music to let my mind relax. Sometimes, I will tell my friend what I am facing and by talking to a friend, it certainly helps a lot. This is because by talking to someone, they can give you advice on how to handle stress and talking to someone will help you feel better.
By reducing stress, it can turn once-frightening events into positive endings 

No comments:

Post a Comment