I believe everyone in class having STRESS as project due date is just nearby and right after project week is our EXAM.
I also have stress but know how to control it as I just chance my reduce stress plan e.g. Smile More, Learn to say 'NO' all this really help me a lot as I think that stress is people give themself. As long your thinking is not saying stress to yourself is alright and most improtant people having stress because lag of TIME.
Some of them stress because rule by their To-Do-List or do not schedule time for themself. so I believe to reduce stress not only by changing how you think but also TIME MANAGEMENT. Other also stress when there a problem bother them actually they can talk their problem to family or close friend so that the stress is being let out.
Lim ZhiHao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment