Thursday, June 3, 2010

PM Lee outlines 4 key challenges for S'pore at Pre-U Seminar 2010

For this news about the future of Singapore the Prime Minister has point out four challenges for Singapore that is the need to upgrade the economy, create a strong education system, build a cohesive society and improve the urban living environment.

Let talk about upgrade of economy Singapore has show that their economy is doing well with positive growth after the Finical Crisis that hit us in the year of 2008. I believe that economy of Singapore will have pro n con as we always doing import and Export with other country so which mean we do not have much control but Singapore also start not to depend on Import and Export as we have 2 big IR that sure will bring in profit for Singapore.

Strong education system I felt this will be needed done slow and steady as kids nowadays has been saying STRESS this word that I myself also feel the stress that if I dun study now what will I be in the future so peoples asking their child to study a lot till case happen like jump down from high floor of Secondary school student as my secondary have 2 student jump down from high raise building and writing a letter saying that is too stressful to study already. One good will be our Marketing Rep as test approach us he will be stress up by studying till late night and mood also change.

Cohesive society is bond in the society and of citizen have skills and living together happily while we have difference group of people in Singapore we spoke to each other we share I felt it have been done very well. As for Singapore's PR will have to know and understand our society soon they will be just be the same as us.

Lim Zhi Hao - 106657X

No comments:

Post a Comment