Melissa Koh Huixin
HS1005
When I heard that Dell Streak is coming up, and is similar to Apple’s iPad, I thought, “Will Dell ever win Apple in this competition on who’s better? Nah! ”
Everyone knows that Apple has been one of the more preferred brands when it comes to technology. There have been other competitors trying to compete against Apple. An example would be the latest iPhone. Ever since iPhone has been able to bring technology to a higher level whereby ‘touch screen’ is possible, Google has also decided to launch another device similar to iPhone. However, iPhone obviously still reigns judging from its non-stopping popularity.
I must say that Apple is a very creative and productive company to be able to come up with another product known as iPad. Although I must say the name of it is ridiculous. The iPad has functions similar to iPhone but has a better graphic resolution and a better internet browser. Judging from the popularity of iPad, I think that’s why Dell decided to come up with one to compete against Apple and also to earn more profits of course. But, Dell’s Dell Streak is smaller in size and all which doesn’t have a better graphic resolution as compared to iPad. That’s when I know Apple is winning this battle.
See, consumers buy products which is the latest and also better than any other brand which has similar functions. Not forgetting that we use to go with the idea of branding. In this case, Apple is definitely on the winning side. That’s my point of view, so APPLE RULE THE WORLD!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment