Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chinese Weightage - Zhi Hao

When I heard the news saying that they are not going to reduce weightage for our Mother Tongue in PSLE, I so happy as I felt that Mother Tongue is our mother language we should not forget our root while we improve our English too.

I am so happy that lot of the parents sign and asking not to reduce the weightage after Education Minister Ng Eng Hen speak, China is also improving so future people may like to work with the Chinese at least we have the base. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong add on on his speak that for Mother Tongue we should have a rich base on it and shall not have a cover for it. Mean they will keep on Mother Tongue so that future kids can benefit in two language while they are at work or social with other more easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment